Terms and Conditions
PATCHWORK is dedicated to the provision of services . Management and administration activities. Education, health, leisure and entertainment services. Intermediation in accommodation services. The organisation and intermediation of all types of events, trips, courses and workshops. Leasing with or without purchase option any kind of property by its nature, except financial leasing. The leasing and exploitation of any kind of tourist accommodation, temporary accommodation and collective accommodation. The exploitation of hotel and tourist industries and collective accommodation. This society has not, in any case, the character of a professional society. They remain excluded from the corporate purpose those activities which require by law conditions that are not met by the company or these Bylaws.
You may contact us on the telephone number +33 6 74 72 79 02 and via email at email@example.com
The aforementioned company owns the domain name Patchwork.me and the website which is accessed through that domain: www.Patchwork.me
Any educational institution delivering any sort of courses &/or workshops referred to on our website, http://www.Patchwork.me, such as and not limited to : LBS, INSEAD, IE, IESE etc. is not involved in any way in the activities of Patchwork (limited to make available the domain) its look and feel, being exempted from any commercial relationship that may arise on the mentioned website.
PATCHWORK, through its Website or the Application, will provide the following non exhaustive list of services :
- Offer the Clients an accommodation search service for graduate students.
- Facilitating the rental of accommodation for graduate students.
- Help in navigating the new environment of graduate students.
- Facilitating the access to auxiliary services for the day to day of graduate students.
Likewise, PATCHWORK may create or add other services and functionalities that it considers of interest to Clients.
Duties of the Users
Users must be over 18 years of age to access the Website or the Application.
Clients must refrain from:
- Make an unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Website;
- Access or attempt to access restricted resources of the Website or the Application;
- Causing damage to the Website, the Application or the systems of its suppliers or third parties;
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to PATCHWORK systems, its suppliers or third parties;
- Trying to access, use and/or manipulate the data of PATCHWORK, third-party providers and other Users;
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or modify the contents, allow access to third parties through any form of public communication, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Obtain or try to obtain the contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been put at your disposal for this purpose;
- Attempt to access and/or use the email accounts of other Clients and / or modify or manipulate their messages
- Clients will not transmit their username and password to unauthorised third parties and must immediately notify PATCHWORK of access by a user not authorised to such authorisation.
Clients agrees to provide the necessary information so PATCHWORK can carry out the Services of the Website or the Application
Limitation of the liability
PATCHWORK does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the functioning of the Website or the Application. Consequently, PATCHWORK will not be responsible in any case for any damages that may arise from:
- The lack of availability or accessibility to the Website or the Application;
- The interruption in the functioning of the Website, the Application or computer failures, telephone breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloads in telephone lines, data centres, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, produced in the course of its operation;
- The veracity, integrity or updating of the information that is not of own elaboration
- Other damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorised interferences beyond the control of PATCHWORK.
PATCHWORK does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the Website or the Application introduced by third parties outside PATCHWORK that may cause alterations in the Client's physical or logical systems or in the electronic documents and files stored on their systems. Consequently, PATCHWORK will not be responsible in any case for any damages of any kind that may arise from the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems, electronic documents or files of the Client.
PATCHWORK does not guarantee that unauthorised third parties cannot know the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which Users access the Website. Consequently,PATCHWORK will not be responsible in any case for any damages that may arise from such unauthorised access.
PATCHWORK does not control the content of other sites from which you can access this Website or the Application or which it allows to access through different links. Therefore, PATCHWORK is not responsible for the information contained therein or for any effects that may arise from such information. PATCHWORK makes such links available to Clients, for the comfort and convenience of these, an action that in no case can be interpreted as the approval or sponsorship, by PATCHWORK, of the contents of said Websites. PATCHWORK does not offer any guarantee, express or implicit, about the veracity, property, validity or legality of any of the linked sites and their content
Intellectual and industrial property
The Website and the Application belong to PATCHWORK. Its contents (including, but not limited to, its source code, trademarks, images, icons, designs, and general presentation) are protected, in accordance with French, EU and international regulations, by copyright, trademarks and other rights of intellectual and industrial property owned by PATCHWORK, of its group companies or of third parties. Access to this Website does not confer in any case, nor can it be construed as authorisation or license of any kind on such content and rights.
Likewise, certain trade names, brands, logos, slogans and other materials displayed on this Website are duly registered in the name of PATCHWORK or other entities. Clients are not authorised to use any of these elements, whose ownership will remain, in any case, under the ownership of PATCHWORK or those entities.
It is expressly prohibited any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of assignment, of all or part of the content of the Website and / or, in general, any act of exploitation of all or part of the contents (images, texts, design, indexes, forms, etc.) as well as the possible databases that the Website may contain and any object that may be protected according to current legislation, especially in accordance with intellectual property regulations.
In particular, Users may not, under any circumstances, exploit or commercially use, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, any of the contents that make up the Website or the Application, as well as modify, copy, distribute, transmit, expose, publicise, sell and / or grant licenses of any content of the Website or create works that derive from them, without the prior written consent of PATCHWORK and, if applicable, also of its owner. Any authorisation or license on the Website and its content does not imply, under any circumstances, the waiver, transfer or assignment, total or partial, of any of the aforementioned rights.
Clients may, from time to time, print copies of the individual pages of this Website, provided they do so for their personal, non-commercial use, and maintaining, without alterations, the signs referring to copyrights, trademarks, and any other identification. concerning the rights of PATCHWORK or third parties. The realisation of any other kind of copy, either in electronic format, in paper or other form, is completely prohibited.
PATCHWORK reserves, expressly, how many civil and criminal actions, under French and foreign legislation may correspond as a consequence of the violation of the peaceful possession and / or unauthorised use of their industrial and intellectual property rights.
PATCHWORK will be able to make the appropriate notifications through the email address provided by the Clients.
Safeguard and interpretation
Applicable law and jurisdiction